The Apthorp built in 1908 is a prestigious turn of the century landmarked apartment building. The craftsmanship of the original building is unapplied in quality. A gut renovation in 12 units created 12 high end residences. In addition to the new residence’s renovations were performed to the amenity spaces as well as the courtyard. A new parking garage was also added to the building.